Qualifying Ford Credit Personal and Business customers who have been directly impacted by the impact of Covid-19 can request a payment deferral
Should you like to request assistance please email us on: FCrelief@absa.africa
(State ‘Personal’ or ‘Business’ in the subject line together with your account number)
For your application to be considered please ensure you include the following:
- Name, Surname and ID/Passport number
- Contact number
- Latest proof of Insurance (Not older than a month)
- Motivation letter including applicable:
– Proof of lost income (e.g. documented proof of suspended or cancelled contract)
– Proof that you cannot work in line with gazetted Covid-19 restrictions
– A letter from your employer advising of a suspension in remuneration during the national lockdown
– Any supporting documentation to aid the application for a payment deferral
Businesses will need to provide proof of inability to generate revenue in line with gazetted Covid-19 restrictions.
Please note the following:
- We are expecting a significant volume of requests and will endeavour to get back to you as soon as possible, however due to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding Covid-19 you may experience a delay in our response times
- We may contact you for authentication purposes or to request supporting documentation
- Finance charges will continue to accrue for the period once approved.
Ford Credit operates as a Joint Venture utilizing the services of Absa Bank Limited (contractual Service Provider) for fulfilment of the administration of certain services relating to your account.